ADD: 7 th Floor, No.8 Building, Jingkai Square, Economic Development District, Zhengzhou city
Gelgoog company's automatic onion rings production line is one of the categories of fried food production. Fried crispy onion processing line is easy to operate, high output, cut the thickness of the onion ring adjustable, no broken, can also used for potatoes, banana, yam, mushrooms and other fruits and vegetables. The total fried onion production capacity rangs from 100kg/h to 1000kg/h.
Fried onion processing line is consisted of onion peeling machine, onion root cutting machine, onion cutting machine, bubble type washing machines, air-dryers machine, powdering machine, onion frying machines, de-oil machines, seasoning machines, packaging machines and some conveyors.
This fried onion rings production line is with reasonable design. The produced onions rings taste crisp, delicious, especially for the market demand, favored by the majority of customers at the same time.
The working process of making fried crispy oinon: Onion peeling and root cutting → onon rings washing & drying → onion rings cutting→ powdering → onion rings frying → deoiling → flavoring and packaging.
Main features of fried onion processing line:
1. Using frequency-controlled special motor, the frying time range is adjustable from 30 seconds to 5 minutes, and the equipment is widely used.
2. All onion rings processing machines are made of all stainless steel, it is designed with upper and lower double-layer mesh belts to keep the product even when the product floats during the frying process.
3. An all-round electric chain lifting system that can lift the hood separately, which is beneficial to the cleaning of the equipment.
4. The length, width, and output of the fried onion machines can be customized according to customer needs
5. The automatic smoke extraction system and the constant temperature continuous production system ensure that the workers have a good working environment while ensuring that the food is fried at a constant temperature, thus making the finished product taste better. Video: