The continuous fruit and vegetable drying dehydrator machine adopts multi-layer movable stainless steel mesh belt or vibrating plate. The hot air flow passes through the mesh belt and the upper fruit and vegetable layer from bottom to top. The heat exchange is uniform and sufficient, and the production and product quality are good. The dried materials of the fruit and vegetable dryer move along with the conveyor belt, the relative position between the fruit and vegetable particles is relatively fixed, and the drying time is basically the same. The fruit and vegetable drying dehydrator
is very suitable for drying materials that require consistent color changes or uniform moisture content. The structure of the fruit and vegetable dryer can be divided into three types according to different combinations, namely, single-stage, multi-stage and multi-layer dryers.
Fruit and vegetable dryer is a commonly used continuous drying equipment, which can be widely used in chemical industry, food, building materials, electronics and other industries. The performance of multi-layer mesh belt dryer is especially suitable for sheet, strip and granular materials with good air permeability. For the pasty materials such as filter cakes, they can also be dried after being shaped by a granulator or extruder. It is especially suitable for materials with high moisture content and high material temperature, such as dehydrated vegetables and Chinese herbal medicines.
The material in the hopper is evenly spread on the mesh belt by the feeder, and the mesh belt is made of 12~60 mesh stainless steel wire mesh, which is driven by the transmission device to move in the dryer. The drying section is composed of several units, each unit circulates hot air independently, part of the tail gas is discharged by a special exhaust fan, and the amount of exhaust gas discharged by each unit is controlled by a regulating valve. The air duct enters the lower chamber of the unit, and the air flow goes upward through the heat exchanger to be heated, and after being distributed by the distributor, it forms a jet flow and blows to the mesh belt, and then enters the upper chamber after passing through the material. The drying process is a process in which hot air passes through the material layer to complete heat and mass transfer. The upper cavity is connected with the inlet of the fan by the air duct, most of the gas circulates, and some gas with low temperature and high humidity is discharged as waste gas through the humidity exhaust pipe, regulating valve, and humidity exhaust fan. In the lower circulation unit, the air from the circulation fan first enters the upper chamber, is heated downward by the heat exchanger, and enters the lower chamber through the material layer. , partly discharged. The upper and lower circulation units can be flexibly equipped according to user needs and the number of units can also be selected according to needs.
Features of continuous fruit vegetable drying dehydrator:
1. High quality of finished products: The design of the whole machine adopts CFD fluid simulation, which assists in improving the direction of the air duct, improving the heat exchange rate, and high evaporation efficiency. When the product is in a high temperature environment, the finished product has good color and high quality;
2. Intelligent control: the drying area, temperature, and mesh belt running speed can all be adjusted, and the speed can be adjusted by frequency conversion, making the operation more stable. Imported temperature sensor is used for temperature monitoring, and the control is faster to adapt to the characteristics and quality requirements of vegetables.
3. Wide range of use: strong compatibility, can dry a variety of materials, one machine with multiple functions, rich product types, and reduce input costs;
4. Uniform drying: multi-layer mesh belt is set, and the automatic cycle is turned over many times, drying evenly, and the finished product tastes good;
5. Safe and green: pure hot air drying ensures the production of green food.
6. Less nutrient loss: It can be produced continuously in large quantities, and the nutritional content and color of the product can be retained.
7. Reasonable structure and fine workmanship: segmented design, floating connection between segments, to solve metal fatigue caused by cold and hot cycles, thermal insulation system uses thermal insulation cotton to improve heat utilization rate, processing center introduced by the factory, processing accuracy of parts High, reliable equipment operation, easy disassembly and maintenance, and long service life.