ADD: Oriental Center Building, No. 100, Shangdu Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China.
This automatic nigerian chin chin making machine or dough cube cutter machine|sakkarpara or namak para making machine is used for pressing and cutting paste to small pieces, and the thickness and size of finished product can be adjusted, capacity 50 to 300kg per hour. Dough sheet after two roll calender wheel pressing, make the skin more luster, quality more stable; Each roller can adjust thickness to set the thickness of dough sheet in order to increase or decrease the weight of the product. After the dough press roller, dough will fall on the host conveyor belt, for cutting chinchin, set the cutting length to determine the cutting length to make sure the size and weight of chinchin.
Characteristics of this automatic chin chin cutter machine:
1. Dual-band feed, synchronous operation, thereby ensuring the dough degree from damage.
2. Automatically on the powder, is more uniform noodles.
3. Multi-level control, sub-files to suppress, proofing better.
4. Special cutting machine structure, cutting a more thorough, more standard size.
5. Cut dough into different shape with same even size and same thickness.
6. Large Capacity and low trouble rate, and chanagable cutting sizes. Video: