Production Method of Krupuk Chips:
1. The first step for making shrimp cracker is selecting suitable minced shrimp. Shrimp is usually provided by a block of frozen shrimp. The first step, with the ice machine or similar device broken frozen shrimp pieces, and then put the chopped shrimp and finely stirred mill. In this emulsification process, but also appropriate to add water as needed.
2. Made of cold shrimp paste. The basic raw material mixed in a blender to prepare a body ointment, then placed crutcher (dough mixer) were repeatedly kneading, until very homogeneous paste until the cold.
3. Molding. In order to achieve the cold cream shape prior request by enema machine like device, the cold paste filling to a diameter of about 3 cm, length of about 50 cm into the nylon class means for previously treated by steam filled nylon cloth good bandage firmly.
4. Steaming. So wrapped in nylon bags of dough cylinders heated by steam to 100 ~ 130 ℃, after about 40 minutes to complete the steamed and pasting. Dough sealed in nylon bags, water bags and the outer surface is not formed by the condensation of water vapor to contact, and micro-organisms is not in contact with the outside air. Since the bags are standard with the same effect thin nylon or plastic film of the composition, and thus the next refrigeration steaming hardening process, the moisture content of the dough is kept constant. Thus, neither the water surface by evaporation, not via intercellular diffusion losses.
. When lifting the cloth bandage and stripping nylon bags nylon bags in the cooked dough transferred to 0 ℃ or so in the refrigerator to cool the refrigerator for about 24 hours. In this process, it should be noted that, both to make the cooked dough harden to achieve suitable slice, not to make water or reduce bacterial contamination.
6. Slicing and drying. The first step in the drying process, the cylindrical cooked dough is cut into 2 to 3 mm thick slices. To prevent the loss of water from the cooked dough, nylon can quickly remove before slicing. Cut sheet during the drying process, the moisture of each sheet spread out, without the formation of small bubbles and cracks, can not lead to the case of shrimp uneven, so that shrimp by 60 ~ 70 ℃ of dry hot air, pre-dry 5 to 10 minutes, the duration of the pre-drying process is not too long, not to increase the temperature and cause blistering. Above drying process can be dried at 50 ℃ for 3 hours and then the shrimp out of the drying room, and then dried at 50 ℃ for 3 hours. Whether continuous or intermittent drying drying, the final moisture requires each piece of shrimp is maintained at between 8 to 12%. If not immediately fried shrimp, if necessary kept in air-tight sealed container to avoid water have a greater change.
7. Frying. The last step is animal fat or vegetable oil at 150 ~ 180 ℃ frying. In front of essential ingredients added baking powder and flour, steamed and chilled in the hardening process does not evaporate the water, the result is a porous structure between the fried pieces, with an air gap and ensure minimal dioxide, showing puffed state.
Dried shrimp fried increased after the previous bombing at least 2-3 times the volume. Shrimp ingredients added sugar and other carbohydrates, in the frying temperature no higher than 150 ℃, the bombing of shrimp not scorch, therefore, before the process can be used. Into the pan fry 10 to 20 seconds, and then heat the shrimp through a rolling device, it can enable the shrimp flat on the sheet but will get rid of excess oil. Finished shrimp do not contain excess oil at a relatively low temperature frying adsorbed. Its greasy feeling significantly reduced, more delicious shrimp.
GELGOOG offers high quality Krupuk Chips Making Machine
with capacity 100-150kg/h, which is consisted of Mixing machine, extruder, re-extruder and shaping machine and cutting machine. For the price and video, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone/WhatsApp: +8618537181190