GELGOOG automatic wafer cone machines
is mainly used to make different kinds of wafer cones with different shapes and sizes. Modular design, easy to operate, the shape and diameter of the finished cones can be customized.
Basic information of GELGOOG automatic wafer cone making machine
Soy Lecithin Oil
Main features of GELGOOG automatic wafer cone machine
⭐ Heating type：Electric heating
⭐ Baking time: The light color of the egg cone indicates that it is not cooked. The heating temperature needs to be increased. There is a temperature difference between the upper and lower molds. Because the upper mold temperature is higher, the heat can be transferred to the baking sheet, and the lower mold directly heats the mold.
⭐ Filling time
: Adjust the injection time by looking at the amount of waste. The shorter the injection time, the less the injection and the less waste
⚪Used for the fully automatic production of molded ice cream cones and cups.
⚪Arrangement of the baking moulds in tong carriages allows quick and easy change to different cone sizes and products.
⚪High quality imported bearings, accessories and grease are used for stable machine running and minimal parts replacement.
1. The automatic wafer cone making machine must be used with an air compressor (7.5kw screw)
2. After booting up, use the jog page to control each action, check the line and whether the machine is normal
3. Use animal oil to coat the upper and lower molds, animal oil must be used
4. When not working, the mold must be closed when shutting down, and the upper mold must be put down
5. Heating temperature setting, upper mold 210°C, lower mold 150°C (reference)
6. Feeding: Using inching control, put the receiving tray on the mold to test whether the grouting amount is uniform
GELGOOG automatic wafer cone making equipment
can make different shapes cones by changing moulds, which is perfect for ice cream factory use. GELGOOG offers you customized solutions according to your plant size, production plan, market expansion and other needs. GELGOOG is your food company production plan and recipe consultant.