ADD: Oriental Center Building, No. 100, Shangdu Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China.
Make Your Own Prawn Crackers
Many friends asked about how to make prawn crackers. People love to eat prawn crackers because of it's delicious flavor, rich nutrition,and low price. But do you know what are the raw materials for making prawn crackers? How to make prawn crackers? ★ The raw materials to make prawn crackers: Bacially, minced prawn meat, potato or cassava starch, and auxiliary materials like water, granuled sugar,egg,gelatine powder,salt,fish sauce,sodium glutamate,etc ★ How to make prawn cracker? As you can see in the video, the total set of Prawn Cracker Machines consists of Mixing machine, extruder, re-extruder and shaping machine and cutting machine.
1.The first step is to make minced shrimp meat. Shrimp is usually provided by a block of frozen shrimp. The first step, with the ice machine or similar device broken frozen shrimp pieces, and then put the chopped shrimp and finely stirred mill. In this emulsification process, but also appropriate to add water as needed.
2. To make cold shrimp paste. The basic raw material mixed in a blender to prepare a body ointment, then placed crutcher (dough mixer) were repeatedly kneading, until very homogeneous paste until the cold.
3. Molding. In order to achieve the cold cream shape prior request by enema machine like device, the cold paste filling to a diameter of about 3 cm, length of about 50 cm into the nylon class means for previously treated by steam filled nylon cloth good bandage firmly.
4. Steamed. So wrapped in nylon bags of dough cylinders heated by steam to 100 ~ 130 ℃, after about 40 minutes to complete the steamed and pasting. Dough sealed in nylon bags, water bags and the outer surface is not formed by the condensation of water vapor to contact, and micro-organisms is not in contact with the outside air. Since the bags are standard with the same effect thin nylon or plastic film of the composition, and thus the next refrigeration steaming hardening process, the moisture content of the dough is kept constant. Thus, neither the water surface by evaporation, not via intercellular diffusion losses.
5. Refrigeration. When lifting the cloth bandage and stripping nylon bags nylon bags in the cooked dough transferred to 0 ℃ or so in the refrigerator to cool the refrigerator for about 24 hours. In this process, it should be noted that, both to make the cooked dough harden to achieve suitable slice, not to make water or reduce bacterial contamination.
6. Sliced, and dried. The first step in the drying process, the cylindrical cooked dough is cut into 2 to 3 mm thick slices. To prevent the loss of water from the cooked dough, nylon can quickly remove before slicing. Cut sheet during the drying process, the moisture of each sheet spread out, without the formation of small bubbles and cracks, can not lead to the case of shrimp uneven, so that shrimp by 60 ~ 70 ℃ of dry hot air, pre-dry 5 to 10 minutes, the duration of the pre-drying process is not too long, not to increase the temperature and cause blistering. Above drying process can be dried at 50 ℃ for 3 hours and then the shrimp out of the drying room, and then dried at 50 ℃ for 3 hours. Whether continuous or intermittent drying drying, the final moisture requires each piece of shrimp is maintained at between 8 to 12%. If not immediately fried shrimp, if necessary kept in air-tight sealed container to avoid water have a greater change.
7. Frying. The last step is animal fat or vegetable oil at 150 ~ 180 ℃ frying. In front of essential ingredients added baking powder and flour, steamed and chilled in the hardening process does not evaporate the water, the result is a porous structure between the fried pieces, with an air gap and ensure minimal dioxide, showing puffed state.